Does ja morant have a signature shoe

 

The Grizzlies point guard will wear his official model for the first time today during the meeting scheduled for this evening at the Chase Center against the defending champion.

Ja Morant gave herself the most wonderful Christmas present when she unveiled her first-ever signature shoe, the Nike Ja 1, to the world. The leader posted a video of her box being brought to her by her daughter, Kaari, who also helps to unpack the package.

The first colorway unveiled takes the colors of the Grizzlies with light blue on the upper. The comma on the upper extends to the heel in a gradient ranging from pale green to red, while the sole stands out in yellow, also in the colors of Memphis, and pink.

Sports wear Brands by Marathon Luxury

“The fight finally paid off. I've wanted to talk about this for so long and now I can finally announce, I have my own signature shoe produced by Nike, the Nike Ja 1. It's a shoe for underdogs, who have that mentality in them. These are shoes for anyone who has been underestimated, overlooked, told they dreamed too big,” he said. "I've worked with Nike and the design team for two years to make sure my shoe is made for the game and looks good. I asked them to help me stay sharp on the court, endure cuts, jumps, crossovers and dunks. Now I know that not everyone who wears my shoes will dunk on players taller than 2.10m. But I want everyone to feel like they could do it."  

Ja Morant will wear the Nike Ja 1 for the first time tonight against the Warriors. The pair is expected to be released in April. 

 

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments